Thinking beyond Cyber-Security. It's the entire suite of information Risk, Security and Regulatory Compliance management of today business ...
iTRA Fundamentals is an information & technology Risk-Assurance program. It is designed to test the validity of the past data by adopting an assurance framework which pays attention to three party relationship, an agreed subject matter, criteria of suitability, substantive evidence and a final written conclusion.
CISO-as-a-Service (首席信息安全长官服务) is fully powered by iTRA Fundamentals and Cyber Security Consultancy using ISO27001:2013 and Cyber Essentials, for today business
iTRA Fundamentals aims to assist SME or mid to large Enterprises lay the fundamentals to protect their business and fuel the profitable growth of their products and services. We achieve that by - protecting their critical business data and the entire information infrastructure including critical assets, - giving them the assurance that we manage the risks related to the "use, processing, storage, transmission, decommissioning" of their information or data, and we manage risks related to the processes, technology or systems used to support these purposes in an ongoing basis. Thus, minimize risks and business impact, reduce frequency, demonstrate resilience, or even turn them into opportunities.
Why iTRA Fundamentals is so beneficial to your business?
- Create a disciplined performance driven environment,
- Enable self-assurance capabilities that support growth of revenue, cost optimization, enriching customer experience,
- Expand customer satisfaction and foster trustful relationships with clients,
- Lower the cost of risk and controls management, or even insurance premium while staying abreast of regulatory changes.
Driven by Principled Performance approach
- Focus on Governance and Management realm, and integrated assessment through Strategy, People, Process, Technology over time-scale
Applicable to companies or organizations of
- Silo-ed based structure
- Decentralized model
- Non-integrated operating environments
- More Shadow IT than Enterprise IT
- Fast Growing SME
Running Critical business or IT projects
- New business or product development
- Merger and Acquisition
- Critical Systems Migration of Upgrade
- Enabled Company/organization based Certification, approved by CREST, an international body for Assurance in Information Security
Benefits of iTRA Fundamentals program (**):
Invest as you Use
A comprehensive advisory and consulting program at an affordable rate
Dedicated Information Security Personnel to your Company or Organization
In-house Practitioner Mindset and Approach
Backed by renowned and relevant Resources; e.g.; IT Governance Ltd., UK
Hours allocated can be used for, and not limited to
Internal IT Audit or Pre-Audit Review
Third Party Risk Assessment
Internal Control Review, Mitigation and Remediation
Risk Assurance for Business, Regulatory and Information Technology Projects
High-Level Cyber Review SG$2,700
- Cyber risk governance
- Data security
- Risk management
- Training and awareness
- Legal, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Policies and information security management system
- Business continuity and incident management
- Technical security controls
- Physical security controls
- Third-party management
- Secure development
- Verifying that information processes meet the security criteria, requirements or policy, standards and procedures;
- Defining and implementing processes and techniques to ensure ongoing conformance to security policies, standards, and legal and regulatory requirements;
- Carrying out security compliance audits in accordance with an appropriate methodology, standard or framework;
- Providing impartial assessment and audit reports covering security compliance audits, investigations and information risk management;
- Providing an independent opinion on whether your organisation is meeting information assurance control objectives;
- Developing audit plans and audit regimes that match your organisation’s business needs and risk appetite;
- Identifying your organisation’s systemic trends and weaknesses in security;
- Recommending responses to audit findings and appropriate corrective actions;
- Recommending appropriate security controls;
- Assessing the management of information risk across the organisation or business unit;
- Recommending efficiencies and cost-effective options to address non-compliance issues and information assurance gaps identified during the audit process;
- Objectively assessing the maturity of an existing information auditing function using cross-government benchmark standards.
Click for your inquiry. We are always glad to assist you.
- Identifying the assets that require protection;
- Identifying relevant threats and weaknesses;
- Identifying exploitable vulnerabilities;
- Assessing the level of threat posed by threat agents;
- Determining the business impacts of risks being realised;
- Producing a security risk assessment;
- Advising on a risk acceptance threshold or level of acceptance;
- Advising on suitable control implementation.
- Establishing internal and external risk context, scope and boundaries;
- Identifying and assessing risks in terms of their consequences to the business and the likelihood of their occurrence;
- Establishing communication lines with stakeholders to inform them on the likelihood and consequences of identified risks and risk status;
- Establishing priorities for risk treatment and acceptance;
- Establishing priorities to reduce the chance of risks occurring;
- Establishing risk monitoring and risk review processes;
- Educating stakeholders and staff about the risks to the organisation and the actions being taken to mitigate them.
iTGRC Asia Pte Ltd