The tool provides commentary on the controls and how they have changed, why they’ve changed and how organisations will benefit from the new ISO 27001:2013. It helps certified organisations make the transition from their existing ISO 27001: 2005 ISMS to an ISO 27001:2013 ISMS.
This tool maps the controls of ISO 27001:2005 to ISO 27001:2013 and provides guidance where controls have been deleted, relocated, adjusted and added to the new standard.
- Concise and thorough
- Expert commentary
- Colour coded mapping
- Ease in identifying key changes to management system clauses
- Ease in identifying key changes to the standards
- Conversion table
- Table of controls removed
- Table of controls added
- Evolution from 2005 to 2013
- Competence Development and Learning Pathways
- ISO 27001:2005 vs ISO 27001:2013 Annex A and ISO 27002:2013 comparison