SG$50/- per participant (enjoy deeper discount with minimum 10 participants)
- Non technical, uses a common language approach
- It provides systematic, consistent, and repeatable training across multiple learners
- Simple to use with relevant and informative content
- Enables basic, yet fundamental training on PCI DSS compliance, thereby reducing the organization’s liability due to human error
- Helps meet the specific PCI DSS requirements by providing systematic evidence that training has actually been provided
- Can be deployed for existing employees and as part of an induction process for new hire
This staff awareness course is targeted at all employees in any organization that stores or transmits or processes card holder data and that must comply with PCI DSS standard. Please note that the course content is not technical.
Duration: 40 minutes.
Assessment comprises 20 randomly asked questions (from a bank of 48).
Learners have the opportunity to retake the test until the pass mark is achieved.
An online certificate of achievement is issued to all staff who pass the test.