iTGRC, Enterprise Risk Management - Assessment, Audit and Assurance
Core Services offered by iTGRC as your CISO (CISO_as_a_Service) Internal audit Pre-IT audit risk assessment...
Tendering for a government contract or undergoing an annual review by regulatory bodies? Information Security Risk Assessment/Internal IT Audit/Penetration Testing are the essential part of the business today that ensures a trustworthy computing environment with secured information that your business can rely on.
Pre-Audit Risk Assessment
Recommendation of Mitigation, Response Plan or Remediation
Recommendation of a Compliance Strategy, or Improvement plan based on industry practices or supervisory bodies requirements
Our services encompass multiple dimensions, they are packaged and tailored to your needs, requirements and budget. Explore below for more detail.
iTRA Fundamentals is designed as a comprehensive, flexible and affordable Risk-Assurance program that enables organizations to achieve Readiness to deal with Information Risk & Security exposure, and to boost management and customers confidence of your organization capability. It comprises the following which will enable your organization to learn, manage, improve, conform with standards and practices, and always stay READY
- Information Assets Discovery and Assessment
- Audit and/or Pre-IT Audit Review and Readiness
- Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance Program review and Recommendation.
Advantages of completing a cyber hygiene penetration test
- Accurately evaluate your organisation’s ability to protect its networks, applications, endpoints and users from determined attackers.
- Communicate and prove the need for a security budget with business managers and non-tech folk.
- Get detailed information on actual, exploitable security threats to identify which vulnerabilities are more critical, which are less significant and which are false positives.
- Protect your company’s profits and reputation by avoiding the financial costs and negative publicity associated with a compromise of your systems.
- More intelligently prioritise remediation, apply necessary security patches and allocate security resources more effectively to ensure they are available when and where they are needed most.
- Address the general auditing aspects of regulations – such as the NYDFS Cybersecurity requirements, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and GDPR – and avoid significant fines for non-compliance.
The Level of testing for our customers' business.
What methodology do we apply?
- Initial scoping to know our client's requirements, priority and to point our where it's essential to apply, accordingly to other customers who may share the same business
- Reconnaissance to discover and explore our clients potential exposure
- Assessment to identify the potential attack vectors
- Reporting to demonstrate your potential damage, impacted areas
- Presentation to the management/leadership on the outcome, the next step and recommendation, and
- Remediation Support.
iTGRC Asia Pte Ltd